Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dehli

hey! so we have been in Delhi the past two days. Yesterday we met up with Jackie, Kenji, and Natasha and we all went out to eat at a restaurant for a joint birthday party for Emily and Zach. It was really nice seeing some familiar faces in India. Today was a slower day because I think we just needed some time to rest and prepare ourselves for our big day tomorrow (Taj Mahal!!). We went into Old Delhi and saw the oldest Muslim mosque in India, but I can't recall the name of it right now. Then we saw the fort, which was huge. Afterwards, we just walked on the main street lined with shops and went to the spice market. We were all pretty tired so we just came back to the hotel and we just got done eating dinner. We're thinking about just staying in the hotel tonight and watching some tv and playing cards. Well I have to go because my internet time is up but we are all having a great time and are all really excited for our trip to Agra and the Taj Mahal tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelsey--thanks for the postings- let us know how your day goes tommorow. love mom

Anonymous said...

pictures, pictures
Somebody post lots of pictures.
I want to see details of the architecture,tile, hot sweety college kids having an amazing experience