Thursday, June 5, 2008
Hi, my name is Stephanie. I'm a freshman at Stanford this year but I'm originally from Chicago. We just had a meeting on Tuesday to kind of finalize our plans and I'm getting more and more excited as we closer to June 15th, which is when Julia and I will be arriving in Mumbai. Wow, thats it ten days...I'm staying in Inida for five weeks--I'll be traveling for the first part and be stationed in Mundgod with Julia for the remainder of the time setting up the library and doing community outreach projects. Anyway, right now I'm getting ready for my last finals and starting to pack up my room for the summer which so crazy, but I'll be living in Theta will Julia and Emily next year which will be super fun. Is this completely irrelevant? Sorry, I'm kinda sleep deprived...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is Stephie's Dad. I am concerned that I have not heard from Stephanie. Please let me know that all is well.
Dad
Post a Comment