Hi, this is Zach writing for the first time. My friends and family all give me a hard time for being bad at correspondence (don't forget, just because I don't call doesn't mean I don't love you), though I really hope to update the blog regularly. By telling myself that the blog is actually more like Facebook than it is like correspondence I think I'll prove to be the blog's greatest contributor. Seriously, though, I'm really excited about the blog. I never keep a journal and rarely take notes in class (uh, whoops) because I ALWAYS come to the conclusion that "this is so obvious, there's no way I'll forget it." Alas, I forget it without fail. Soooooo, as long as I keep up with the blog I think I will treasure the stories and whatnot that I post (though I may still keep a journal, we'll see).
I definitely want to post my goals for the trip but I'll have to do it another time because i need to finish a project for my design class that's due tomorrow!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to hear about your goals for the trip.
Jackie's Mom
Post a Comment