Here's an email I just got from Kelsey:
Hey! so we are in India right now. we just wanted let you guys know that we are alive and in Mumbai right now. We haven't met up with Julia abd stephanie yet but we plan to tonight. we are still not sure about our train siutation yet either but we were thinking of leaving with natasha on the 27th to go to mangalore. right now we are a litlte overwhelmed but i think it will be ok. k just letting you guys know what was going on.
------------------------
I'm so happy that they actually met up! I am most worried about these first few days before we arrive...I know that they are smart and resourceful, but Bombay is overwhelming under any circumstances. It sounds like they are doing fine though, and that makes me look forward to the reset of the trip going off without too many major problems.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment