skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

first post

Ok this is my first post. Today was exhausting but I am so excited for India in a few weeks.
Posted by Emily Rains at 11:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Youth That Care

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ▼  June (23)
      • Bad News
      • Post from Julia:hi family!!so im in new Dehli now ...
      • Post from Stephanie:hi all,so a few days ago, we l...
      • Hey everybody, this is Jackie and Kenji doing a jo...
      • SO...
      • In case of an emergency, we now all have cell phon...
      • Dehli
      • Ugh today was pretty bad. Delhi is HOT, the place ...
      • Hey this is Kenji and Jackie- we are going to writ...
      • My trip so far
      • Hey everyone, my name is Kenji, and this is my fir...
      • I didn't realize how much it is possible to forget...
      • Email from Zach:The five of us are at a cool hotel...
      • Ahhh most stressful day ever yesterday. I woke up ...
      • Message from Julia:HI!!!So im here in India, have ...
      • Here's an email I just got from Kelsey:Hey! so we ...
      • About to leave!
      • And it's almost time to go...
      • Hi, my name is Stephanie. I'm a freshman at Stanfo...
      • Passage to India
      • Hello, my name is...
      • first post
      • We had a really productive meeting today- everyone...
    • ►  May (2)

Contributors

  • Ed
  • Emily Rains
  • Jackie DePasse
  • Julia Sebastian
  • Kelsey King
  • Project Read
  • Stephanie Caro
  • Three Chicks and a NaroDick
  • Zach D'Angelo