Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Message from Julia:

HI!!!

So im here in India, have finally showered after two straight days of traveling and just had the most amazing/strange breakfast in Mumbai. Me and steph got in last night and our hotel is soo funny, were on the fourth floor of this seriously decrepit building, with no bathroom and stained sheets, but the guys working there are nice and its in the center of the best part of town (and it only costs $5). I had a layover in Hong Kong for 10 hours so I got to see the whole city, which is pretty much like New York only with alot of Asian people and some really funny looking meat stuff. lol Lets just say im really thankful im a vegetarian and that India is a Hindu country where most meat-eating is sacreligious. Im meeting up with the rest of our crew tonight, probably will go clubbing and then jump on a very questionalbe train tomorrow to go somewhere, anywhere up north, Agra, Dheli, Jaipur, who knows?

But I love you all and don't worry Im totally fine, am comfortable and have to go explore!! he he love you all and i hope home is treating you fabulously.
Jules

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Jackie...Uncle George in the Netherlands...Great what you are doing...congrad. with Graduating...I will be reading your Blog with great wonder...Love George