skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, July 10, 2008

More pictures!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2133288&l=68743&id=208301

Kenji and I just met up with Julia and Stephanie, they have lots of stories and plan to stay in Mundgod at least through the weekend, at which point they may travel and try to meet up with the other group.
Posted by Jackie DePasse at 1:12 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Youth That Care

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • hey everyone! so i've been back home for around a ...
      • Whoops here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/a...
      • I just spent the last 24 hours with Julia and Step...
      • More pictures!http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...
      • from the mangalore site
      • Before I go into details about the site, let me ju...
    • ►  June (23)
    • ►  May (2)

Contributors

  • Ed
  • Emily Rains
  • Jackie DePasse
  • Julia Sebastian
  • Kelsey King
  • Project Read
  • Stephanie Caro
  • Three Chicks and a NaroDick
  • Zach D'Angelo